GoGo Getaway - Part 5

Hello again and here are some of the other pages I completed on my GoGo Getaway weekend.  The one below was the HLM (Hey Little Magpie) challenge of using paint/ink, 2 different alphas and 3 patterned papers. This is a photo of Jack starting his new job as a Dominos Pizza delivery driver.
Using my new Heidi Swapp spray paints - lots of enamel dots and Bo-Bunny brads
Cocoa Vanilla Studios - Wild at Heart paper collection - love this collection (as I do most of Cocoa Vanilla Studios!).  Photo taken on Mothers Day
Pink Paislee Wild Child paper collection - Sam at 'Out of Bounds' and attempting to climb for the first time.
Prom photos - such a handsome chap!
A couple of photos of me at the PACSO ball.

Comments

My Little World said…
Gorgeous layouts and papers, going to take inspiration from them and try to scrap at the weekend. x

Popular Posts