GoGo Getaway - Part 4

The layouts below are of the classes and kits we were given at the retreat. The first one was using Gelatos.  I would definitely do this on a page/card again.  It was such fun and the effect was brilliant and of course I love the bright colours.  I have scrapped some photos from Aladdin the Musical, which we went to see in August - it was a special Autism friendly production, and Sam loved all the songs and bright colours. 
 


This page was a bit of fussy cutting and using pearlescent paint, I don't like fussy cutting but this was very effective and I love the paints. Photos of my furbabies and their pads on their feet - AKA 'Toe Beans'


Pin Flair was such fun and I love making my own flair - we used the Minc foiling system and these created fabulous pins.  I just knew that the fun 'snap chat' photos would work so well with these pages.





The butterfly layout below was stunning - a cut butterfly and then this was painted with shimmering water colours - the photos honestly do not do the page justice and the shimmer paints look beautiful.



 

GoGo Getaway kit - and using the group photo taken at the weekend - and this has caused me to purchase some of these beautiful Starlight metallic paints!


These final two pages are from a kit we were given and I use a couple of photos of the other boys in my life - 'Take That', when I went to see them at the O2 on their 'Wonderland' tour, back in June. 

Thanks for looking and come back tomorrow to see my final GoGo Getaway post!
Hugs Sarah x x x


Comments

My Little World said…
More fab layouts. Cant believe you got pics at Aladdin, there were seriously strict when I went. xx

Popular Posts