UK Scrappers - Sketch Challenge #17

What was I saying about time? Here is a page of that same little boy I posted yesterday - here he is at 19!! Not my little boy anymore, but a gorgeous young man who I am incredibly proud of.  Here I have used my new Cocoa Vanilla Studios Bohemian Dream paper collection - I was just itching to cut into these papers and here's my first page.  It is a photo I stole off of Instagram of Jack and his girlfriend Chloe - I think this might have been the James Bond party he went to as he is in his suit (please tell me other parents steal their kids photos from social media? Its the only way I get a photo of Jack now!) 
I have followed a sketch from UK scrappers - which is below

Everything is from the new CVS Bohemian Dream paper collection - I just added some Gimmer Mists

Thanks as always for looking - Hugs Sarah x x x 

Comments

My Little World said…
Another fab layout Sarah. And yes to 'steal' photos is normal, I used a load of Georges for his 21st album! xx

Popular Posts