GoGo Getaway - Part 3

Here are my next four challenges I completed for the GoGo Getaway weekend  - below is some very recent photos of Sam from our trip to the pumpkin farm at Slindon - this has been a year tradition for many years and this year sadly it was only me and Sam that went, Jack was on holiday and Pete was working.

Challenge 5 was to use stamping on the page, which I do a lot of.  I have used a Lollipop Box Club kit, this was kit #30 - I Spy Pumpkin Pie. I have added paint and ink and AC Thickers - but everything else was from the kit except the addition of enamel dots and Nuvo Crystal drops.
I also used another of Sue's sketches
Just look how cute the handmade felt pumpkin is!

 
 Challenge 6 was to use anything from Pink Paislee - Turn the Page paper collection.
This is a photo of Jack taken at the IOW last year - admiring a lovely yacht from a distance.
I have added some bling, wooden stars, puffy stars and Nuvo CD - all from my stash and the hexagons are cut out using a Stampin Up! punch.

 
Lorraine's challenge above, I have used Prima - Tales of you and me paper collection.  A photo of Dara asleep on my work desk - such a cats life!
 I followed again, one of Sue's sketches.
The flowers are also Prima, I've added Tattered Angels Glimmer mist, pearls and Nuvo CD.  The Title is also American Crafts.

The final challenge was Sarah's moodboard - Beach themed and bright beachy colours
I have used Carte Bella - Beach Day paper collection and embellishements.  Photos are of Jack and Sam at the beach on the IOW.

Another Sue Sketch!
 I added some AC Thickers and again lots of Nuvo CD's in a rainbow of colours!

Thanks for looking and please come back tomorrow and take a look at some of the classes I completed at GoGo Getaway!
Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

My Little World said…
I am totally in awe of your scrapping, I really need to push myself to move from my safe and simple comfort zone. xx

Popular Posts