Beauty

So beautiful - this is Ella, my friends daughter. After a Facebook request from a photographer friend of mine (she took the photo of me and my family above on my title bar) - I recommended Ella.  Nikki wanted a red headed model size 8/10 for a wedding photo shoot - and doesn't she look stunning? Ella didn't originally want to volunteer - but I am so glad her Mum managed to persuade her!
 
I have used papers from Carte Bella - Fall blessings. I added an Etsy Butterfly, some glimmer mists and Nuvo crystal drops.  The photos just speak for themselves - one day this gorgeous girl is going to make the most stunning bride!


You can find Nikki's photography site here - she is an incredible photographer, I highly recommend her work!

Thanks for looking - Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

My Little World said…
Wow! What a beautiful layout and photos. x

Popular Posts