UK Scrappers - Sketch Challenge #15 and UK Scrap Addicts - Journalling

UKS Sketch # 15 and UKSA - Journalling, challenge.
 
The sketch worked so well with the UKSA challenge which I didn't find too difficult as I do tend to journal on my pages - and this time I used my new WRMK typewriter (which I just love!).  A photo of me taken on my 45th Birthday - so I thought I would quickly journal what is happening in my life right now...today. How old the boys are, what I am reading/watching on the TV/movies and my current weight loss - which as I typing this I have a had a bad week and a serious case of the munchies! 
 I have used Cocoa Vanilla Studios - Hello Sunshine paper collection and I have added a couple of butterflies from Etsy.

 Bling is also all Cocoa Vanilla Studios and I have added some Nuvo Crystal drops.

Thanks for looking
Hugs Sarah x x x 

Comments

My Little World said…
Another fab layout, I really need to push myself out of my safe and simple comfort zone and do a bit more on my pages. xx

Popular Posts