UK Scrappers - Sketch Challenge #14

UKS Sketch Challenge #14
 A photo of me and with one of my 'besties' and her 'work' hubby as we call him! This was taken at the St Richards Hospital Ball in July this year - and didn't it rain! The heavens opened - we were in a marquee and the wind was blowing and it did get a bit cold at one point.  Thankfully with a few G&T's under my belt (and it was a free open bar!), I didn't feel the cold and danced the night away until gone 2am - it was a top night with all my work crew.
 I have used Blue Fern Studios 'Blush' paper collection and I have added some Prima flowers and bling (in the centre of the flowers), some pearls from my stash and finished off with some Nuvo Crystal Drops.

 The title is Heidi Swapp and tiny alpha is from my stash.
Thanks for looking
Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

My Little World said…
Love this Sarah, defo going to use this sketch. x

Popular Posts