UK Scrappers - House/Monthly Challenge - September

This months challenge was to used the autumnal palette pictured below - I knew I either had to find a photo with suitable colours or find a black and white one!
I'm not quiet ready to give up on our summer yet, I am defiantly a summer person.  I found this photo of my sister, taken in 2015 when she had a photo shoot - and I think she looks amazing.  She is an incredibly strong person, raising 3 beautiful children alone, since she lost her husband 2 years ago. She really is my inspiration.
 I have used a combination of Echo Park - Fall in the Air and Shimelle - Go now Go paper collections from a very old My Creative Scrapbook Kit.  I have also been playing with my Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists and I used a copper Perfect Pearl Mists by Ranger.
 The butterfly is from Etsy and I have used lettering by Echo Park and American Craft Thickers.

Thanks for looking as always, and pop back again soon.
Hugs Sarah x x x x

Comments

Popular Posts