UK Scrappers Challenge - September week 4

This weeks challenge on UK Scrappers was to use summer colours, gingham/or checks and follow the sketch - my page is below.
Following this sketch - I have used some old Echo Park papers - Hello Summer collection by Lori Whitlock - I love summer colours and these papers were perfect for a little summer adventure to London to see Aladdin.

The flowers are from Craft Box (I've had these a while), I have used my trusty colourful Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists and my Nuvo Crystal drops.  The letters are American Craft Thickers

Just look at the joy on this young mans face - he was so excited.  It was a special Autism Friendly show, we did have a slight panic about 20 minutes into the show and the alarm went off and the theatre had to be evacuated, some families didn't return as the children became anxious and upset.  Sam did have a wobble and wanted to go home, thankfully the genie appeared on the stage and capture the audience and the show went on and Sam settled.  The show was amazing and such colours, Sam loved it (as we all did).

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my blog - Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

My Little World said…
What a fab page and the pic of Sam is just fab xx

Popular Posts