Page Maps Sketch - Cocoa Vanilla Studios - You Rock!

Cocoa Vanilla Studios are my current go to papers - I love them, I love that the paper collection works so well together and the embellishments are just perfect.  'You Rock' paper collection is my fav at the moment as it is perfect for photos of my boys, but this time I wanted to use it with a photo of my sister.  Back in 2015 she had a photoshoot and this is my favourite one of her showing her incredible tattoos (and since this photo they have grown!) - I love that the photo is black and white and the tattoos and lipstick are colour - I just knew that the page had to be black and white with a pop of colour and this paper collection worked perfectly.
 I love to use a sketch and for this page I have used a sketch from this current months pagemaps
 Most of the embellishments are CVS, I have added a butterfly from Etsy and some bling from Prima


Here is a closer look at the photo - and the sheer beauty of my sister and her art work.  I love her tattoos, not something I would have (as I am not brave enough to sit through the hours of pain - the little one on my foot was bad enough!!), but she looks amazing!
Thanks for looking and please pop by again - Hugs Sarah x x x x

Comments

My Little World said…
I love this page and this photo too - its just perfect! xx

Popular Posts