Sue's August Sketch

Sue - and you'll find her blog here always does a fabulous sketch and here is one of her sketches for August.
 Photos below are of my gorgeous family taken on Jack's 18th Birthday last year
 I have used a selection of papers from a Noel Mignon kit - these papers are Pebbles Sunshiny Days collection - I love these kits they are jam packed full ( I have only ever had two), they are quiet expensive because the pound against the dollar is weak - but I love that these kits are full of gorgeous papers and embellishments - I highly recommend them!
 The 3D embellies are all from the kit and I have added some coloured pearls from endless stash collection!

 I have also added some Nuvo Crystal Drops too - I have always had stickles in the past but these are such beautiful vibrant colours!
Thanks for looking
Hugs Sarah x x x 

Comments

My Little World said…
Such a lovely layout Sarah, I love the bright vibrant yellow. I keep seeing those drops everywhere, think I need to invest in some! xx

Popular Posts