UKS Challenges - November

Challenges - and you are going to get really fed up with me - as I'm back from the most amazing holiday in Florida and I to say I have a fair few photos to scrapbook is an understatement!
This weeks challenge - scrapbook a pet (well not officially my pet but we did get to pet her!), use metal (star paper clip) and fibres (I've used some lace)
 Photos of us all at Discovery Cove - Best Day Ever!
 MCS kit - October Ltd ed featuring Blue Fern Studios - Autumn Anthology paper collection

 November monthly sketch below.
 I have used Simple Stories - Say Cheese I and II paper collection and title is from Petticoat Parlor UK, button flair is from Etsy
 Photos are taken at Epcot!


Thanks for looking
Hugs Sarah x x x 

Comments

MiniOwner said…
Gorgeous gorgeous scrapping, Sarah
Sue x
Karen said…
Stunning, Sarah x

Popular Posts