UKS Challenges

Some of these challenges were completed weeks ago but I then realised I had not uploaded them on to my blog for you all to see!
A Day in History - 24th August in 1967 : Penguins cool of in heatwave - two penguins from Chessington Zoo are taken on a local day trip to a local ice rink to cool off during sweltering London temperatures - Scrap a day out/use black and white/ use quantities '1.9.6.7'
 I have used Jillibean Soup papers - Summer Red Raspberry Soup. 1 photos (that was also B&W), 9 Letters - including the exclamation mark, 6 flowers and 7 words (Super Cute For Me You Are Perfect). Photo of my Sam at camp and collecting water for a day trip out.

 
September week one challenge was sketch/colour pallet/brads or buttons
 
 Photos of my gorgeous God-daughter - again using the same papers as before.

 sparkly brad on the wooden flower
and the title is cold but it doesn't show well in these photos.
 September week two challenge - 'Joy' to inspire a page, purple on LO and mixed font title.
 I have used My Creative Scrapbook Kit - September Ltd Ed featuring Blue Fern Studio papers - Frolic Collection - these are so gorgeous!!
 A photo of Sam when he recieved a new 'Woody' - he was so overjoyed, as we are on serious countdown to our Florida holiday! The 'Smile' is Heidi Swapp

 September week three challenge - Use one photo/Use a full A4 sheet/Use pink and red and a flower cluster.  Again I have used the same papers as before.  This is a photo of me and a couple of girlfriends on a night out.



Thanks for looking
Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

Popular Posts