Stuck?! Sketches/ UKS Weekly Challenge May week 1

This weeks sketch from Stuck?! sketches and this weeks UKS challenge is to use photos from a holiday (Christmas/Easter/Bank Holiday), minimum of 3 photos and kraft cardstock.
 I've used some photos from December 2013 when Sam's carer Harriet took him into the city to see the Coca-cola truck (we all went back in the evening...I loved it!).  I love the photo of Sam and Harriet as her clearly adores her!
 I have used 'Holiday' photos, three of them and there is Kraft cardstock matting the photos and PP.    I have used an old MCS kit form December featuring Carte Bella papers.
 Only a splatterihng of bling as I felt the page really didn't require anymore.  I have used pearls from my stash and the red is from Stampin Up.

 The alphas are American Crafts and Carte Bella
Thanks for looking and please pop over to the Stuck?! blog, give the sketch a go and see the fab DT's work, I love how everyone has their own interpretation of the sketch.
Hugs Sarah x x x 

Comments

susibee said…
This is stunning Sarah, one of my favs of yours. I love, love, love the Father Christmas :D
Vicki G said…
Sweet! Such a festive layout!
Vasso Sofou said…
I love your happy red page! You have used your elements with balance ! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?!
Joefil said…
Wonderful Christmas layout! Thank you so much for joining us at Stuck?!
Aurelie said…
Awesome page! Love the all red!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches.

Popular Posts