UKS April Challenges - Week 1 and MC

April week one challenge - to use the sketch below, alter the background and hand written journalling.
 Photo of Sam taken in 2012 for the PACSO website (I don't think this one was used it was the other photo!) and I just adore him looking up at the camera while he was painting!
 I have used MCS kit - March Ltd Ed kit - featuring Blue Fern Studios Love Story papers - these are gorgeous! I have altered the back using my new Kaisercraft chicken wire stamp.
 Bling and flowers are Prima and the butterflies are Etsy.
 Wooden word is from Becky Higgins Project Life.

UKS April MC  - use three ingredients from the list - I used yellow cardstock, flowered papers and butterflies!
 I have used MCS kit - March main featuring Simple Stories 'I Am' and the photos are of my lovely friends Lindsay and Joe who got married in 2012 and I made all the wedding stationary!
 Flowers and bling are Prima and butterflies are Etsy.


Thanks for looking
Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

Popular Posts