Sue's Sketch - April 2015

Its time for another sketch challenge from Sue - her blog is here
 I love working from a sketch and I am really pleased how this one came together.  I have used My Creative Scrapbook kit - Nov main kit featuring Crate Paper Open book collection and Maggie Holmes embellishments - all have come from the kit with the exception on the Prima bling, butterfly, hearts and wooden 'together' which is from a Project life kit.
 This photo is of me and my hubby celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary in 2013 - a lovely sunny day in July and a good 'selfie'!



Thanks for looking and please pop over to Sue's blog and give her sketch challenge a go and there is a prize of a Littlegreen kit!
Hugs Sarah x x x 

Comments

Maria said…
Aww thats a super one Sarah
Unknown said…
Beautiful lo & lovely selfie
Unknown said…
It's absolutely stunning Sarah, I love the papers and bling xxx
Chidkid said…
So pretty.. I really love it
MiniOwner said…
Well what can I say!? This is nothing short of perfect! Pretty papers, gorgeous bling and a fab selfie to boot. Thank you for joining in my sketch challenge.
Sue x

Popular Posts