A day of cropping!

I had a lovely day of cropping and it was quiet unusual for me to not be scrapping some challenges or blog sketches so I was scrapping without pressure which is normally less productive!!
It was good to scrap some old photos that had been sitting in a box for a while and using up some old MCS kits - its amazing how many LO's I can get from each kit and the kit is endless!! This kit below is Simple Stories - Homespun.  I love Simple Stories and this collection is one of my favs!
 This photo makes me smile!  We go all the way to Marwell Zoo and Sam is overjoyed when he sees a 'Walls' sign!  Sam is Autistic...he loves numbers, barcodes and logos, he collects them, this is one of his favourite logos and he asked me to take a photo of him by the Walls sign - there is a beaming smile on his face, he so very easily pleased!! 
 I've added the bling, butterfly (Etsy) and wooden butterflies - but everything else is Simple Stories.
 I love to use a sketch, so before the crop I logged on to Page Maps and these two sketches are from their March 2015 collection of maps - you can see Page Maps here
 Again this is Simple Stories - Harvest Lane collection.  Photos taken back in 2012 at a PACSO family fun day and they had a great photo booth.  The photos are of me and Sam and of Sam and one of his PACSO carers Harriet.
 I've added some old K&Co felt flowers (been in my stash for years!) and some wooden embellishments.

 Another Pagemaps sketch and again some old photos from 2012!
 I have used Carta Bella - A perfect autumn collection
 Busy papers, making a busy page - but it wasn't so much about the photos but about our annual visit to the Pumpkin farm (again 2012 - as Jack has long hair!)

Thanks for looking
Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

Christine said…
Super LO's as per usual Sarah! Love the felt flowers, perfect match for the colours in the paper.
susibee said…
Both fab - I love the baby deer, it is so cute.
Unknown said…
Wow, gorgeous scrapping, I am always so inspired by your pages Sarah, great to see a peek into your process too, more please :) When you have time of course ;-) xxx

Popular Posts