Stuck?! Sketches

This weeks sketch from Stuck?! Sketches
 I have scrapbooked (again) some photos taken from out holiday at the IOW in August 2013
 I have used Echo Park Summer Bliss papers which are from My Creative Scrapbook Kit - I think it may have been a June Kit.


 I'm loving the sketches from the Stuck?! Sketches blog  and I was chuffed to bits to have a featured entry! So here is my badge below!! I'm also excited to say I've been asked to be a Guest DT member and I will be joining the team for April 1st Sketch - so watch this space ;-)
Thanks for looking
Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

Unknown said…
Lovely Lo, so much to look at, I love it.
KerrynF said…
Stunning page, love the mixture of colour and B&W photos. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!
MiniOwner said…
Lovely! Lovely! Lovely! :)
Sue x
myriamMG said…
love this LO and its beach atmosphere !
Sandy Ross said…
I love the flip flop paper and banner! I also love how you rippled up the orange ribbon.Lovely summer layout. Congrats on the feature and the GT. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!
Unknown said…
Gorgeous Sarah, perfect colors and such great accents! What a gorgeous page, fabulous colours and techniques! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!
Your layout screams summer! Beautiful! Love every little detail, the flip flop banner rocks! Congrats on the G T . Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

Popular Posts