Birthday Cards!

I am struggling to make cards at the moment, so receiving a handmade card from me at the moment is quiet a privilege, as I have lost my card-making mojo and lacking the inspiration to make them.
However I've had a few special Birthdays and one of them was an 18th for a male (eek....hate boys cards!).  So I have used the Boys Will Be Boys stamp set from Stamping up.
 Embossing folder is a Tim Holtz one, along with all the metal work on the card.
 I have used Prima Cartographer collection of papers.

 Two female cards (thankfully!) and I have used pre-coloured images from Lili of The Valley and I have used Feb My Creative Scrapbook Kit - full of Prima flowers and papers.


 Butterflies, Bling and Pins are all from my stash.



Thanks for looking
Hugs Sarah x x 

Comments

MiniOwner said…
Well those do not look like cards made by someone whose mojo is missing! They are gorgeous.
Sue x
Unknown said…
Wow, they are fab. Really beautiful. I love the Lego stamp.

Popular Posts