BtCR - January

Christmas!????....Yes and I am determined to join in with Sue this year and last all year!
I did start last year, but didn't manage to keep it up so I was still making cards in October/November and I even bought some, *shock* - but life just gets a bit too manic at times!

This card is using Stampin up 'Festival of Trees' stamp set and I have used Old Olive and Garden Green inks - stamped on Whisper White Cardstock and I have used Crumb Cake card - which has been embossed using a star embossing folder, finshed off with a SU sentiment and a punched snowflake using SU glitter cardstock!

Your can purchase any of the stuff listed by contacting me or go to my shop!
Sue's challenge is to make five cards a month so you have a nice stash of Christmas cards at the end of the year and this month I've already made 9!
I'm on a roll....so please pop over to Sue's blog and give the challenge a go!

Thanks for looking Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

Unknown said…
Very pretty card Sarah. Love that stamp & all the sparkle x
Karen said…
Lovely card, Sarah. Love that tree stamp and the embossed stars :)
Christine said…
Gorgeous card! :)
susibee said…
Fab cards Sarah, I love that stamp and punch set, it is so versatile.
KraftyKaren said…
Really lovely card - I got that stamp and punch last year and barely used it - this year I must use it, so thanks for the inspiration
MiniOwner said…
Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for joining in Beat the Christmas Rush 2015.
Sue @ Me&Mine x

Popular Posts