Back Scrapbooking!

I'm back in the scrapping zone!! I had a lovely day at Littlegreen Crop Circle - and I'm hoping to continue with the scrapping, need to do a bit of organisation of my crafting area, but I'm getting there!!
So I started of with some challenges for UKS - Below is the monthly challenge, to follow the sketch.
 I have used a photo of my gorgeous son at his Prom - didn't he look so smart in his suit!
I have used Prima Cartographer collection of papers and embellishments with the addition of AC Thickers, a few punched out flowers and a butterfly from Etsy.


 July week one challenge - Theme Summer/Sports, Patriotic colours and 5 or more photos
 These are photos of Sam at Sports day and I have used Candy Dots and Chevron punch - both from Stampin Up. 

 July week two challenge - was to follow a Bingo board and if you did four in a row you got maximum points!
 More Prom photos of the girls and Jack this time - and I did a hand drawn boarder, two or more photos, butterflies or birds, inking or misting.  I have used my March My Creative Scrapbook kit - featuring Prima 'Something Blue' collection - added some flowers and butterflies.

Thanks so much for taking the time to look and pop back soon and I'm sure there will be more work to show you on my blog!
Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

Mandie said…
Beautiful pages, especially prom one . Loving the butterflies. Xx

Popular Posts