Inspired Blueprints Sketch # 112

This weeks fab sketch from Inspired Blueprints - Number 112.
 I've also combined this sketch with the Monthly Challenge on UKS to use this photo as inspiration - I would just love to live in this house (however I wouldn't like to sweep up all the leaves!!)
 I have rotated the sketch as it worked better with my photo of my gorgeous boys choosing their pumpkins at the pumpkin farm, back in October (when it was a lot warmer!)
 I've use a collection of papers and embellishments I've had a while - MME Halloween paper pad, suede flowers (I have no idea who made them, they are years old!), the crows/rooks are diecuts, Bo-Bunny swirls and a little wooden acorn.
 If you look very carefully you can just make out the tiny bat brads and their are a couple of pumpkin brads on the tags!
Thanks for looking and please pop over to the Inspired Blueprints blog and check out this weeks sketch and what the rest of the DT have done!
Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

Popular Posts