Inspired Blueprints Sketch # 109

This weeks sketch # 109
 Again I have rotated the sketch and have used some of my favorite papers! I have always love MME Lost and Found collection of papers and last year when they introduced Lost&Found Halloween I was also clapping with delight! Halloween and Pumpkin time is probably one of my favorite times of year.  We are very lucky to have a pumpkin farm not far from us and we go every year to choose our pumpkins.  This year Sam was very fussy about getting the perfect pumpkin! 
 I have used my new SU Gorgeous Grunge stamps to create some 'ink' splodges, and found some very old-been-in-my-stash-forever felt pumpkins! 
 I just can't resist a bit of bling and a butterfly even though its a pumpkin page!
 The alphabet was an old Making Memories alpha that has been in my Halloween stash box for ages (Yes I have a box of Halloween papers and embellies!!)
Thanks for looking and please pop over to the Inspired Blueprints blog and check out the rest of the DT's work this week!
Hugs Sarah x x x x

Comments

MiniOwner said…
Gorgeous scrapping as always, Sarah.
Sue x
Unknown said…
Love this, fab stitching. x
Christine said…
The pics of Sam choosing his perfect pumpkins! Fab stuff!

Popular Posts