UKS Weekly Challenge - Sept Week 5

The Challenge on UKS was to use 3 from a list - Theme of change/Autumn colours/ Misting/Leaves/Using a themed paper for a diff theme/ Metallic items/Twine/Buttons/Washi tape.
 I have used 4 - Misting/Leaves/Twine and I have used Xmas papers - they are Kaisercraft Tutle Dove Collection and this photo was taken in June of me and my friend Jo drink Cosmopolitans at Danielle's hen do!  I also have followed Inspired Blueprints sketch # 96 
 All the embellishments are Prima except for the butterflies which are from Etsy

 I am a huge Pinterest addict! Its amazing how you can waste hours on there!  I came across this LO and used it as inspiration to create my page.
 This is a photo of my friend Danielle (Hen do above!) and Tom on their wedding day.
 I again have used Kaisercraft papers - Secret Admirer collection.
 Heavily embellished with lots of Prima flowers (in keeping with the beautiful flowers Danielle had in her bouquet) and butterflies as before are from Etsy!
Thanks for looking!
Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

MiniOwner said…
Your scrapping is just so beautiful, Sarah. Love it!
Sue x

Popular Posts