BtCR - October

Two cards this month - and I need to make more! I am currently up to 60 as I type this post, as seeing as its a scheduled post I am hoping when this goes live I have made a few more - I would like to get to 100!
 These cards were made all using Stampin Up products - and you can get these from me via my SU Blog which can be found here! Look on the left hand side of the blog for the SU catalogue and it will direct you to order direct from Stampin Up by via me as your consultant!

 This one again using SU products and I have finished of the edge with a bit of decorative die cutting and embossing - and I just love this stamp!

Please go over to Sue's blog to see what cards she has made and link up your cards to her blog!
Thanks for looking
Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

MiniOwner said…
Oooh lovely lovely cards, especially the red tartan ones! Thanks so much for keeping up with Beat the Christmas Rush - your cards have been inspirational. Hope you'll join me again in January. :o)
Sue x
susibee said…
Oh, these are lovely Sarah. I love the shape of the red ones - which die is it?
Unknown said…
These are lovely, well done for making so many. xx

Popular Posts