UKS Weekly Challenge - Sept Wk 4 (Shimelles Sketch) and Inspired Blue Prints Sketch #103

UKS weekly challenge - use the sketch below, everyday pics/blurry pic, stamping, and journaling 
 The large photo of me and Sam is a bit blurry but also I wouldn't normally scrap this photo as I don't like it of me - but these photos show the relationship that both Pete and I have with Sam who is Autistic. 
 I have used Basic Grey True Love paper collection, prima flowers, Tim Holtz stamp and doodlebug letters.

 I have used Inspired Blueprints sketch # 103
 Another photo from the Isle of Wight - I have used Echo Park Harvest Lane collection of papers.


Thanks for looking
Hugs Sarah x x x 

Comments

Christine said…
Love both LO's Sarah. All the photos are great but the ones of Sam & his dad are just extra special <3 x
My Little World said…
Gorgeous work Sarah xx

Popular Posts