More Challenges!

A couple of challenges complete - one was a scrapmap on Sue's blog.  I have used an old MCS kit - featuring Theresa Collins Vintage Finds
Photos of me and my boy taken on the IOW by the super talented Nicki Feltham.
 above is the scrapmap and there are a few close up details of the embellishments below.

The sketch below is the UKS Monthly challenge for September.
 Again I have used photos, this time of my boys, taken by Nicki Feltham.
 I have used a kit, but unfortunately I can't remember where it came from, but it is featuring Jillibean Soup, Chilled Cucumber Soup papers and embellishments, with a little bit of Prima bling thrown in for good measure! 

 Thanks for looking
Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

Unknown said…
Stunning Sarah =) I love the clouds and the journaling card with those pics, looks fab.

The one of you and Jack is gorgeous too, I love how you use bling xxx
Unknown said…
Oh and I forgot to say, they are very lovely photos. xxx
MiniOwner said…
Wow, two stunning pages. I love your interpretation of my sketch - no-one does 'bling and male' like you do. Brilliant! Thank you for joining in with my challenge.
Sue x
Christine said…
Gorgeous photos :) Love both your LO's :D x

Popular Posts