More tags!

Just a few more tags for Christmas.
This tag I have done using distress inks, Weathered Wood, Broken China and Chipped Sapphire. I have also inked some wooden snowflakes, the snow man has been cut using a Tim Holtz die, out of a acetate and then this has been embossed and the edged inked in black.
*~*
The tag below I have cut the same snowman out of glittered white cardstock. I then used one of my shapers and movers dies to cut out the '25'. The green inks used are Forest Moss, Pine Needles and Crushed Olive.
This tag I have used red inks Barn Door and Festive Berries. The metal embellishments are Tim Holtz, the 'Noel' is a TH die cut out of glitter cardstock.

A gift tag to go on a baby gift - neutral and the sex of the baby is unknown.  I have used a TH stamp - embossed with clear embossing powder to resist the ink, I have used Old Paper, Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain inks.
Added some Prima flowers and bling!
A little tag for my Niece's Birthday, using Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, and Aged Mahogany inks, embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder, added a diecut balloon and embellishments.

Thanks for looking
Hugs Sarah x x x x

Comments

MiniOwner said…
Wow! These are gorgeous!
Sue x
Unknown said…
Totally stunning Sarah, you have really inspired me with these. x
Riet said…
What a gorgeous tags Sarah.

Hugs Riet.xx
My Little World said…
Gorgeous tags Sarah, I really must make a few more! x

Popular Posts