UKS October challenges

It was only as I was taking photos of some layouts I had completed I sudden realised I had not uploaded some earlier challenges for the beginning of the month!

So here we are  - October week 1, use a Beatles title or lyrics, journaling, black and white and circles.     I have used Prima romance novel papers, the title 'Leave my kitten alone' is a title of Beatles song, but obviously not one of their biggest hits!

October week 2 was using lyrics from a traditional folk song/nursery rhyme, 'Rain, rain go away!', 3 photos, hand made embellishment (ribbon rose), and photos of a city.  I have used photos of when the Olympic torch came to the city of Chichester, it rained all morning but when the torch came to us it stopped and the minute the torch was handed over the rain started again!!!
I've used minimal stash on this, just some white CS, ribbon and a Prima lace/pearl embellishment.
October Monthly challenge.
Using the sketch above, I have used Simple Stories papers and these are photos of Sam taken back in May when we went to Marwell Zoo.


Today sees the release of the latest mini kit from CCW, featuring the lovely Teresa Collins Tell Your Story collection, they are gorgeous papers and I am gutted I did get the chance to play with them! Please pop over to the CCW challenge blog and take a look at what fabulous work the DT came up with this month!

Sorry I've not blogged much recently but I have lots of posts in the pipeline so come back and check my blog out again soon, especially as starting on November 1st is CCW countdown to Christmas!

thanks for stopping and taking the time to look - I love to read your comments!
Hugs Sarah x x x x

Comments

MiniOwner said…
Oh wow Sarah some great scrapping there - well worth waiting for. :o)
Sue x
Riet said…
So gorgeous Sarah.


Hugs Riet.xx
susibee said…
Super pages Sarah.

Popular Posts