Basic Grey POTM Kit - April 2012

Basic Grey POTM - April 2012 featuring PB&J paper collection.  This years POTM is following a theme - pretty much similar to the first year BG did POTM and my album ended up being a Book Of Me - this year I am doing a special album as I am 40 next month!!
 This LO is about when I became a Mum - photos are of me with Jack.

 And not so flattering photos of me when Sam was born - I do look pretty exhausted!!
 Photos of Jack with his new baby brother, Sam.  Another LO for my 40th year album - this goes with the previous 2 LO's - Life is good, and my advice to me @ 16.
Thanks for looking
Hugs Sarah x x x x 

Comments

Unknown said…
Aww they are lovely Sarah, what gorgeous photos :) xx
Christine said…
Beautiful work Sarah :)
susibee said…
Lovely pages, Sarah.
MiniOwner said…
Aww they were soooo cute. Sam wore you out right from the off then?! Fab pagesa s always.
Sue x

Popular Posts