UKS WC and MCS - Nov Kit

I have used MCS kit for the 2 LO's below - and I need to get scrapping as I have 2 kits sitting on the side unopened!!! - This is the last of my Nov kit - featuring Glitz papers.
 A photo of my gorgeous nephew Caleb - I have followed UKS May wk 1 challenge (Using cord/twine/ribbon, using bling, using green and white and using a stamp.)
 Plenty of bling on the page and pearls!  Prima flowers and Prima resin bench.
 The 'Postcard' stamp in a Stampin Up stamp.
 This LO is of my gorgeous Sam - taken in 2003 when he got his new glasses - he looks so little!
 UKS May wk 2 challenge (Before and after, fussy cutting, something hidden and use a frame)
 I didn't do the before and after photos, the roses have been cut out - the frame is acetate on more fussy cutting paper, and if you look very carefully the journalling is hidden under the lace.
Thanks for looking
Hugs Sarah x x x 

Comments

MiniOwner said…
Just stunning ... both of them. :o)

Sue x
Rachael Elliott said…
Sarah these are gorgeous! I totally love the second page especially!!
Berry said…
Gosh that nephew of yours is stunning!!!!!!! Love both the pages and that little boy would be even more angelic if he hadn't wet the bed this evening ggrr! Hugs me xxx

Popular Posts