The Color Room Sketch # 105

I've not had time to play with a color room sketch for ages - but today I've not only had the time but I have scrapbooked photos that were only taken this morning!
 I have followed the colour pallet #105 and the sketch below.
 I have used the last of my MCS Feb Ltd ed kit - featuring the yummy Kaisercraft papers, with Prima embellishments, and AC thickers
 most of the flowers have come from the kit - or a past kit!
 The little gold heart button was in the kit.
 These photos were taken this morning when Sam was Easter Egg hunting in the garden.
Thanks for looking
Hope you are all having a very Happy Easter
Love and Hugs Sarah x x x x x

Comments

My Little World said…
Stunning Sarah, I wish I could scrap as half as good as you do.... X x
susibee said…
Beautiful Sarah and how brilliant to get today's photos scrapped:)
Rachael Elliott said…
Sarah I LOVE this page!!!! I love how you have used all the little photos. Stunning :)
Riet said…
So beautiful Sarah.

Hugs Riet.xx
MiniOwner said…
Just stunning!
Sue x

Popular Posts