CCW March Mini Kit

Many of you know that I am on the DT for Creative Craft World and in January Lou introduced mini kits - these kits are fantastic - and such good value for money - perfect for card making or making mini pages.  Here is my card I made using the March mini kit (scrapbook pages to follow soon!).  The kit includes the lovely MME Follow Me Be Happy Collection - I love this collection!
I have used a Saturated Canary digi image that I have printed on Kraft cardstock - I love these digi images - Krista is so talented.  I have coloured in my image using Prisma pencils.
I have used a SU tiny tag punch and a Martha Stewart butterfly punch.  All the ribbon/twine and embellishments are from the kit.


Thanks for looking and pop over to CCW and get a kit soon, they are selling out fast - better than that subscribe to our mini kit every month.
Hugs Sarah x x x x

Comments

susibee said…
Lovely cards Sarah as always and the kit looks fab.
Scattychick said…
They are fab Sarah x
Berry said…
Love your colouring on Kraft she looks fab hugs me xx

Popular Posts