UKS Weekly Challenge - Feb wk 2

UKS weekly challenge - Feb wk 2 - a challenge set by my team in honour of me!
Black and red (as I am a HUGE Twilight fan!!...no really??), some sort of paper engineering or photos of movement (as I am always on the go!), and some stamping on the LO (because I am a Stampin Up demonstrator).

I choose to scrap some pics from Halloween of a very spooky Jack!  I have used MME flocked halloween papers - they are lush!

I have used an old Autumn Leaves swirl stamp - I have stamped with Versamark and then added red glitter to the image, with a bit of Prima bling!
The 'oo' are made using Stampin up treat cups and are filled with Martha Stewart Microbeads.
The alphabet is American Craft thickers.
For every entry that enters the challenge the team have offered to donate 50p per LO to the Autistic Society...so please pop over to UKS and give the challenge a go!
Thanks for looking
Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

Berry said…
Fabulous love what you have done with the letter "o" brilliant work! hugs me xx
MiniOwner said…
Just brilliant - that's so clever!
Sue x

Popular Posts