UKS Challenges

A couple of Xmas LO's following a couple of UKS challenges.  The first one was to follow the sketch, and I have scrapbooked some photos of my gorgeous niece Lucy on Christmas Day.
 I have used the fabulous My Creative Scrapbook December kit - featuring MME papers.
 this kit is full of yummy Prima goodies!

 This LO is the January week 1 challenge - to use old stash, circles and doodles.
I have made another Christmas LO of Lucy with her Uncle Pete.
 the embellishments are all from Purple Pumpkin
 doodling and stickles around the PP, and American Craft thickers.
Thanks for looking
Hugs Sarah x x x 

Comments

My Little World said…
Fab layouts there Sarah, might just have to scraplift the second one.... X x
susibee said…
Two lovely layouts - love the papers in the first one.
Curly said…
Both totally super Sarah.
Karen said…
gorgeous Sarah - love the circles one
MiniOwner said…
Just love these pages, Sarah.
Sue x
Scattychick said…
They are both gorgeous Sarah love the pp's you have used x

Popular Posts