My Creative Scrapbook - Oct Kit

As I said yesterday in my blog post I managed to get 9 LO's from this one kit and here is the rest of the LO's.  You can see from the last LO, I was on the last of my kit - but it still worked - the colours were amazing and perfect for autumn/pumpkin photos - but they worked well with garden and sports day photos! This LO below is of my Sam taking at Nursery - his first week there - he was only 3 and what cutie he was!
 These photos were taken in 2007 and I am keeping these pages fairly minimal as they are going into a old Creative Memories album (so sad to hear the UK office is closing!).
 Sam and Jack helping to pot up marigolds in the garden
 and sports day photos - again from 2007.

 As you can see I ran out of the letter 'n' but the 'z' works just as well!!
Thanks for looking
Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

susibee said…
Gosh you had a productive weekend Sarah. Your pages are super.
MiniOwner said…
More gorgeous scrapping, Sarah. I must remember that about Zs and Ns.
Sue x
My Little World said…
Well done Super Scrapper Sarah - fab layouts, all 9 of them!! x
Unknown said…
Gracious Sarah, they are lovely, you are a star :) Such lovely pics of the boys :) xx

Popular Posts