Cat scrapbook

Hello fellow bloggers!!! Sorry its been a while but the usual hetic time of year just gets in the way of crafting and blogging!!  This post is a bit photo heavy - but I wanted to show you an album I put together for Janet and Neil who were the breeders of Sandi and Dara.  When we first met Janet and Neil I talked about scrapbooking and showed her my little album of my cats.  When we collected Sandi and Dara she gave us a little photo album of the first photos taken when they were born.  I just knew I would have to make her a very special Christmas present from Sandi and Dara.  I have journalled throught the album as if it was the cats journalling!!  Below is a handful of LO's of the 52 that are in the 8 x 8 album.














Now I just need to get on and make my own album of the furbabies!!!! 
However now I have finished this and it has been posted, I am going to get on a catch up with my December Daily album!!  Pictures to follow soon!!
Thanks for looking
Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

susibee said…
Wow! you have been busy. What a lovely gift.

Popular Posts