School Pages

Hello everyone!! As always I have been so busy with work and the boys and I've not had much chance to craft or blog - but I wanted share with you the Creative Craft World - Countdown to Christmas.  The rest of the DT (I have chosen to sit this one out!!) have produced some fantastic ideas including LO's, cards and gifts for Christmas.  There will be one craft idea on the CCW blog everyday during the month of November - so please pop over to the blog and take a look at what the gang have produced!!

As for crafting I have uploaded a few pages I did back in September for the boys school albums.  Some of you may know back a while I completed 3 school albums for the boys just before they finished at the local primary school.  Jack's two albums went from Yr R to Yr 6 and Sam's went from Yr R to Yr 3.  I decided to make new albums as they were both starting new schools (and those albums were full!).  Sam's new album is starting from Yr 4 and will continue on as he will stay at this school until he leaves in Yr 11.  I have also decided to stick with the 8.5 x 11 size as it works well!



Jack's album is starting from Yr 7 (beginning of Secondary school) and will continue on until he leaves in Yr 11, you never know I may get a prom photo one day to go in there!


As you can see that I still have a few more pages to go - esp as Sam is now in Yr 6 and Jack is in Yr 9!!! Thankfully I do get less school related photos now Jack is in secondary school, but I still have a few to get in the album.  However with Sam being in the ASD unit and photos working so well with Autistic children his album soon makes up for the ones I have lost with Jack!  Hopefully more pages will follow soon!

Thanks for looking and don't forget to pop over to the CCW blog daily - there is a link on my sidebar!
Hugs Sarah x x x x

Comments

susibee said…
What a super idea and I love the size of the pages. I especially love Sam in year 4:)
Clare Arnold said…
YOu are just sooooo organised!

Clare xxx
Riet said…
So gorgeous Sarah.

Hugs Riet.xx
Karen said…
Brilliant Sarah and what a great idea using the 8 x 11s. You have such handsome boys xx

Popular Posts