CCW - Scrapmap and kit - October 2011

This months sketch provided by Sue for CCW. Halloween and pumpkins are one of my most favourite times of the year so I just had to scrap some of my photos of my boys from 2007.
I have used the lovely CCW October kit, featuring The Girls Paperie Toil and Trouble collection. I was lucky to get this kit a month early, to have a play and here are my LO's. My first LO is following the above sketch.
A gorgeous photo of Jack with a rather big pumpkin (bless him he was only 9!). I have also used my new Stampin Up Bunting Punch - Love it!!!
The one thing I love about this lovely kit from CCW is the lots of alphabets!! I used the black alpha and outlined it with a white ink essentials pen.
The use of yet another alphabet from the kit and the journalling boxes are fab. I have also used the black ric rac on this page.
A grid LO - so I could use my kit to its maximum, I love all the embellishments that co-ordinate with the papers - the crate paper flowers and glitter charms are perfect on a LO with small photos that would normally get lost on a 12 x 12 page.
I have used 3D foam pads to give some dimension to the stickers and the charm I have used a wet glue as it is quiet heavy.
This LO below is a great way to use lots of PP's - especially if you love the papers and you don't have much left!
I have punched out a selection of different sized circles out of PP, and then I have used my pokey tool to mark out some different size circles and then sewn a running stitch using embroidery thread. I have finished off the LO with a round photo of my Sam (only 6 yrs old!) and some embellishments, word confetti and another alphabet included in the kit!
Thanks for looking and I look forward to seeing what you do with this months kit.

Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

Riet said…
So gorgeous Sarah.

Hugs Riet.xx
susibee said…
Some fabulous pages Sarah but my favourite is the circles one. The kit looks super.
Choccy said…
Gorgeous LOs Sarah.. I cant wait to get my October kit now !! It looks fantastic !!

Oona xx

Popular Posts