My Creative Scrapbook Kit LO's

Thanks to Rachael and her lovely blog, I have been introduced to this lovely kit from My Creative Scrapbook. I had some lovely helpful emails from Pam, who answered all my questions. Soon after I received these beautiful kits. I chose to get the limited edition kit too! I have never had a kit so full of beautiful blossoms and embellishments. I have completed 3 LO's from each kit and I still have oodles of goodies left! I was inspired by Rachael's LO to do this one of my gorgeous boys on the IOW, this is a complete scrap-lift of one of her pages - who says you can't use blossoms and butterflies with boys!!
Another photo from the IOW - this time one of me and Pete (taken by Jack).
and finally a couple of photos of myself and some girlfriends at Ladies Day at Fontwell.
The main kit was perfect for photos of my Birthday boy teenager - with his new iPod touch.
This one is of Pete and Sandi - who is definitely a Daddy's boy and I have followed the Sketch over at My Creative Scrapbook Monthly sketch Challenge.
Another one of my gorgeous teenager - he is certainly going to break some hearts soon!
I cannot wait to receive my next kit from My Creative Scrapbook!!
Thanks for looking
Hugs Sarah x x x x

Comments

Wonderful work on these layout!!
I LOVE them...I am so happy you are enjoying your kits. I look forward to seeing more of your work.
Wow...all of your pages are gorgeous. You've done an awesome job with the kits. I love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along!!
Rachael Elliott said…
Hi Sarah! So pleased that you found My Creative Scrapbooks, aren't the kits just gorgeous!! LOVE your pages and your lift is stunning, such a lovely photo. You should definitely try out for the GDT spot, if you don't try you will never know :)
Love your take on the sketch too! Looking forward to seeing what you do with the next kits :)
xx
Romy said…
Wowzers, your work with the MCS kits is simply stunning! Glad to hear you enjoyd working with the kits. Great take on the sketch too! Thank you so much for playing along!
Karen said…
Gorgeous LOs Sarah.
That is certainly a fab kit :)
I like the one of the boys with all the flowers and butterflies - will have to try that :D
xx
Berry said…
Thos kits look so yummy! Great LOs hugs moi xx
Laura said…
All just stunning. Dont know how you do it!
susibee said…
Some fabulous pages Sarah.
My Little World said…
Beautiful layouts Sarah, fab work as usual x x

Popular Posts