WOYWW - July 20th

Hello everyone! Yay for the last week of term - but today has been manic, it wasn't until I got to 4pm I realised I hadn't had a cup of tea all day (and any cups before 6am don't count - I get up at about 5.30am thanks to my fur babies!!). Although my day has been manic - it has been wonderful too!! My working day started later because I attended Jack's Prize giving ceremony - such a proud Mummy moment when Jack went up to collect his awards in Design and Technology and Religious Education. Here is my gorgeous boy with his certificates - I can't believe he'll be 13 on Saturday!

I did however manage to finish a card today - all pink birthday card using a Sugar Nellie image and Heidi Grace papers.
a few Prima flowers

a Lili of the valley sentiment

and a pin to finish it off!

The other reason I had a wonderful day was I got to hold my new niece - she was born late Monday night and has been in special care because she had a slight infection - but she is all well now and gorgeous!! The Wilkins side of the family don't 'do' girls - My FIL is an only child - he went on to have 2 boys (my hubby and his brother Paul), Paul went on to have 2 boys (my nephews Daniel and Jason), and we have 2 boys (Jack and Sam). Paul finally after years of being single met Nadine (his sole mate!) - and they decided to have a baby - and here she is - a Wilkins girl!! It is so lovely to have some 'pink' injected into our lives - especially as I have 2 beautiful nieces from my sister - but she lives so far away and I don't get to see them much :-(

So here is me with my new niece!

Lauren Lucy

and as for the furbabies - they are running round like madcats tonight - playing with a box!!

Until next Wednesday - pop over to Julia's blog and have a look at WOYWW!

Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

Laura said…
Oh cute! You'll have to buy yourself some pink stash... what a shame, shopping... ;)
susibee said…
Well done to Jack and congratulations to your BIL on the birth of Lauren.
Love the pink card.
Angie said…
You must be so proud of Jack. Love that card ...and all the embelishments.
It is half way through the Summer Hols up here ...seems so strange as I used to live in England with its much later break. I so lve your fur babies.
My Little World said…
Congratulations to Jack, such a clever and gorgeous boy you have there Sarah.

Baby Lauren is sooo cute too, looking forward to seeing some pink layouts :)

The card is lovely too.....which reminds me I really need to up my stash of cards.

Jane x x
Julia Dunnit said…
Oh you've had a great week! Your son looks as if he's trying really hard to be cool about his achievements! Understandable Mommy pride, of course - used to make me blub!
MiniOwner said…
Awww how cute is Lauren? Thise eyes!
Sue x

Popular Posts