10 things!

I have just realised I forgot to blog my 10 things this month - it has been a manic week and I just don't know where the time has gone! Today - 10th July Pete and I are celebrating our 18th Wedding Anniversary - so my 10 things are - Why I love this man!





1. He said 'I do' 18 years ago today.


2. He is my rock - he may not 'say' or 'do' much but he is there, always!

3. He is supporting me while I try and lose weight.


4. He works so hard to support our family.


5. Almost 13 years ago (23rd July) - he helped me bring this wonderful young man into the world - Jack Connor, who may look like me - but he is just like his Dad!!



6. He makes me laugh!

7. He never moans when another 'Pizza Box' turns up - he lets me go to crops and even weekends away - all for the sake of 'photos, papers and embellishments'!!

8. 10 years ago he also helped me bring this special little boy in the world - Samuel Peter. Sam is wonderful and challenging, Pete is so patient and good with him.
9. He lets me be 'in charge' - ask all my boys - 'Mummy is the boss'

10. He loves me!

These photos were all taken today when we went for a walk up Kingley Vale - we are so lucky where we live, and I am so lucky to have Pete, Jack and Sam in my life.

Don't forget to pop of to Shimelle's blog and catch up on everyone and their 10 things!
Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

chrissy o said…
happy annaversry hope you have may more years of happiness, good luck on the weight loss
hugs chrissy xx

Popular Posts