Basic Grey Page-of-the-Month - March 2011

Featuring - 'Life of the Party' collection. I love this collection of papers from Basic Grey - who hasn't got Birthday photos to scrapbook?? I have loads - and these papers are just perfect. I have used photos from Sam's 10th Birthday last month.

A closer photo of the left hand page
love the bright colours of these papers, flowers and glazed brads

The right hand page - showing Sam blowing out his candles - something he has only been able to do in the last couple of years.

and cutting out all the little bunting strips wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be!

Thanks for looking

Love Sarah x x x

Comments

Unknown said…
Lovely Sarah, I am quite envious of you getting the BG kit!
I love that bunting.
susibee said…
This is a fabulous double page. The bunting is super but I'm not sure I'd want to have to cut it out!!
Maria said…
brilliant page again, I love what you are doing with this kit.
Julesmichelle said…
These pages look gorgeous! I am also jealous of these kits and can't wait to see them IRL.

Unlike you I have few birthday photos...especially of Dan for some reason.
Karen said…
What great pages Sarah - whenever did you find the time to cut out all that bunting? you deserve a medal xx
MiniOwner said…
Just perfect, Sarah! I love everything about it.
Sue x
Riet said…
So gorgeous Sarah.
Hugs Riet.xx
Choccy said…
Such a beautiful page Sarah. It sure looks like a fantastic time was had by all.

Choccy/Oona xx
Jenny said…
Love your double LO and that bunting is fabulous, it was worth the cutting out :)
Jenny x

Popular Posts