WOYWW - April 20th

Well look at me posting on a Wednesday morning!!! Yes for Easter holidays and Yes for no work! I could quiet happily be a SAHM, I am enjoying my time with the boys, getting lots of jobs done, up to date with the ironing and even fitting in a bit of crafting! But it doesn't pay the bills so I am back working a night shift on Saturday and then back to work next Tuesday :-( There is 'stuff' on my desk - and for those that don't realise my desk is actually the kitchen table too! I have lists - I couldn't work without lists!! Shopping list, list for Town on Thursday and a jobs to do today list - this includes - updating the Grocery delivery, polish winter boots, file paperwork, post office, wash catbasket (get my boys on Friday!), wash winter coats (do you think I'm safe to put the away?), put stuff on ebay, strip the beds! I've also go to make some Birthday cards (including Sam's! - he is 10 on Tuesday!) I also have some SU paperwork on my desk - delivery is due today, and some Jamie Oliver invites as I am having a Jamie at Home party next month and they need to be written and posted.

Here is a closer look at the current LO I am working on - another photo from 2007 and the paper has just been spritzed with Glimmer mist so it is waiting to dry.
Thanks for reading my blurb - i'm sure the desk will look more crowded as the day moves on. Don't forget to pop over to Julia's blog and have a good nosey around at everyone's desk!

Hugs Sarah x x x x

Comments

Helen said…
Hope you have a great day - don't get marmite on the layout, lol.
Unknown said…
Oh the LO looks like fun enjoy the work free days & the boys being home to. Oh BTW fabby blog back ground I love Twilight to!

Love Dawn xx
Belinda Basson said…
I am also a lists person! I have lists of lists LOL!
Berry said…
If I didn't have lists I would get nowhere fast, actually strike that I tend to get nowhere anyway! Hope Sas birthday is good! Spk to you soon anyway hugs Me xxx (65 incase you want to look at what your boys are getting for easter!)
My god, you sound like Supermum!!!!
the layout looks fab.
Happy WOYWW
Rebecca xxxx(44)
okienurse said…
WOW you are really busy! I like the layout you are working on. I need to start making lists cause my memory isn't so hot anymore. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #28
Andria said…
Happy WOYWW, always nice to meet a fellow list maker.
Andria #32
Unknown said…
Layout is shaping up nicely Sarah, so glad you are enjoying time at home, I only said the same thing to Mum the other day when I was home.
Lists, God had one to start the world.....'and on the first day', they are essential. xx
Chrissy said…
love the desk...and the Twilight background. ;)
Chrissy #93
Angie said…
Love lists ... NEED lists ...but then I loose lists.Enjoy your off time with the offspring ...try not to let life get in the way of having fun and crafting.xx
Sunshine Girl said…
Gosh what a busy day you had! nice tidy kitchen table there too! I have 3 craft tables and you cant see space on any of them at times!
Just love the desk, Sarah! great to see your creativity at work, thanks for popping over and thanks for sharing and Happy WOYWW! Shaz in oz.x
Tertia said…
I am tired just reading everything you have to do. I am a great maker of lists, only problem is - I keep losing the d thing!LOL
Ali said…
Lovely busy looking desk - hope you got around to everything on that long list of things to do!

Thanks for sharing. :)

Ali #36

Popular Posts