UKS Challenges - April 2011

A few UKS Challenges - Below is the April monthly sketch - which I rotated to fit with my photos

My boys (and God-son) messing about on the river - June 2007. We also had to have an altered element - which on my page was the chipboard swirl that was inked and painted. UKS April week 2 - Celebrate/Special event. Blue/Pink. Bells/Houses/Stamping or flowers. Photos are of Sam playing in the river - a reason to celebrate in our eyes as it was the first time he went into the water! Stamps are Stampin Up Circle Circus and the sentiment is Technique Tuesday - Ali Edwards.
UKS April week 1 - 2 photos. Circles. 2 types of embellishment and a song title. I have used 'Waterloo' as my title and again used the Circle Circus stamp set from Stampin Up.
my two embellishements were Dew drops and buttons
Thank you for looking.


Hugs Sarah xxxxx

Comments

Riet said…
Ohhh Sarah,this is so beautiful.

Hugs Riet.xx
MiniOwner said…
Fabulous pafges as always, Sarah.
Sue x

Popular Posts