CCW Scrapmap Challenge - 23rd April

The Sketch!



This weeks sketch we have the theme Red/White/Blue - I have used the fab Echo Park Little Boy Papers - and photos of Jack part in his first Judo competition - back in 2007.


I have used dew drops between the bunting that is on 3D foam pads
The alphabet is one of my favourite American craft thicker set - Nutmeg.

Don't forget to pop over the Creative Craft World Challenge Blog and give the challenge a go.


Thanks for taking the time to look

Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

susibee said…
I love your bunting - of course I would, it's got red spots on it!
MiniOwner said…
Yes another vote for the really neat bunting! A super page all round, Sarah.
Sue x
Jenny said…
wow that bunting is fab, lovely page Sarah.
Jenny x
Unknown said…
that bunting is so smart and i love how you used dewdrops. Great photos xx Jen

Popular Posts