A couple of pages I completed at my weekend away with the Bijoux Belles!
One of Sam - happily eating a bowl of Skips and reading the Yellow Pages! I have used Cosmo Cricket - Cogsmo papers and American Craft Thickers.
One of Jack - that I took before he went skiing - it was a good job I took these as he didn't get one photo of himself on ski's! I have used Cosmo Cricket papers again with American craft thickers and the buttons and ribbon are part of a Pirate kit I got from Purple Pumpkin Crafts - look for the Purple Pumpkin on my side bar - Sam does some fab embellishments and they always sell out quickly!
I thought the quote at the bottom of the page of Jack was perfect!
thanks for looking
Pop back again soon!
Sarah x x x

Comments

MiniOwner said…
Two more fab LOs, Sarah. Sam and the yellow pages made me smile!
Sue x
susibee said…
Two super pages and I love the quote:)
Carin McDonough said…
Fab layouts, I love the reading the yellow pages and the quote you chose, hope you enjoyed your weekend! :)
Jackie said…
Two great LOs, but I especially like the ski one, it all comes together so well. I'd never have thought of using the pirate embellies but they are just perfect.

Popular Posts