A couple of LO's

I have decided to go back and scrap the huge shoe box of 2007 photos that have not been touched - as you can see that I got to April and didn't get much further! These photos are from Sam's 6th Birthday! I have used Echo Park Sweet Summertime papers and alphabet, American crafts ribbon and Nikki Sivils cord brads.

and this one below is for a UKS challenge of using two photos (Sam blowing out his candles - with the help of Jack!), using scraps and bunting (bunting made from EP scraps) and using stamping - journalling box is an Autumn Leaves stamp. I have also used my new nestabilities bunting die! Thanks for looking Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

Unknown said…
Love those nesties Sarah! The layouts are lovely and bright and I love the way you have laid out the photos. xx
MiniOwner said…
These are totally gorgeous, Sarah.
Sue x

Popular Posts