CCW - Scrapbook Page Challenge - Jan 29th

Today it is my turn to provide the sketch for this weeks CCW Scrapmap - and here is is below - I have also requested you use flowers on your LO.
I have combined it with UKS weekly challenge - week 2 January - Use 3 Patterned Papers (10 points), Die cut (10 points), scraps of paper (5 points) and an ink pad you've not used for a while, and been in your stash box forever! (5 points)
I have used 3 different types of Bo-Bunny papers, alpha and die cuts! Blue CS is scraps and the silver ink around the age of the paper is ink I've not used for ages! Prima flowers with blue pearl centres. Journalling about the snow we had in December and the photo is AC thickers in the snow!!!

Thanks for looking and look over at the CCW blog for this weeks challenge
Hugs Sarah x x x x

Comments

MiniOwner said…
That's such a lovely opage, Sarah. Thanks for another great sketch.
Sue x
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous layout. love the photo.

Popular Posts