UKS weekly challenge - Nov week 1&2

A couple of UKS weekly challenges and both are sketches
Week 1 - photos taken out and about (Pumpkins on Halloween) - 10 points, follow the sketch - 10 points, bling - 5 points, non-scrapping item (buttons were not all from my stash - some were from the sewing box!) - 5 points.
I have used Bo-Bunny Whoo-ligans collection which I won as blog candy from Cari, I love these papers - they are fab, colourful and bright!
Week 2 sketch
Use the sketch (10 points), Rich colours (10 points), Rik rac (5 points) and fabric embellishments (5 points). Photos are taken at the Pumpkin Farm.
I have used some old suede flowers and knitted flowers I had in my stash, PP are MME, bling is Prima
and of course where would I be without my American Craft thickers!
As always - thanks for looking and stopping by!!
Hugs Sarah x x x x

Comments

Laura said…
I love Halloween pages! I think I nearly have my mojo back as well, so perhaps I need to scrap this years pumpkin.
susibee said…
Both lovely - I like the papers on the second one, never in a million years would I have used them for pumpkins but they go fab.
MiniOwner said…
THese are great, Sarah - lov ethem all.
Sue x
Unknown said…
They are both really good Sarah x
Carin McDonough said…
Glad you liked the papers and what fab layouts, I really love the sketch on the second one. You have been really busy! :)

Popular Posts